Use our contact form to post/ask your  questions and we will try answer any question you  might have.  ASK US A QUESTION HERE.

TOURIST VISA The Philippines grants visa-free entry to passport holders to nationals of a number of countries with which the Philippines maintains diplomatic relations. Nationals from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa, provided that:
  1. Your stay will not exceed 30 days;
  2. You hold valid tickets for your return journey to port of origin or next port of destination; and,
  3. Your passports is valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
For other nationalities, please check if your passport will require a visa for entry to the Philippines by selecting the country that issued your passport: HERE  MARRIAGE VISA The 13(a) Non-Quota Visa is issued to foreign nationals who have contracted a valid marriage, recognized by Philippine laws, with a Filipino citizen.  The petitioner of the visa should be the Filipino spouse. While waiting for the visa approval, the Applicant can stay in the Philippines under a tourist visa and extend the status as applicable. This visa will allow the Applicant to stay in the Philippines indefinitely provided the conditions of the visa are maintained, i.e. a valid marriage with a Filipino citizen, among others. The process usually takes 2 – 3 months from complete submission of the documentary requirements.  If application is approved, the Applicant will initially be given a 1-year probationary status after which, the same will be re-evaluated to determine if the Applicant is qualified for conversion to permanent resident status. The 13(a) visa holders are exempt from securing an alien employment permit. While the 13(a) visa is being processed, a Special Work Permit (SWP) is advisable if engaged in local employment. SWPs are valid for 3 months and renewable for another 3 months. Continuous physical presence in the Philippines is recommended during the visa processing period to avoid the need for re-validation. Read More Special Resident Retiree’s Visa. (SRRV)
The Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) is issued by the Bureau of Immigration  (BI) of the Republic of the Philippines under the Retirement Program of the Philippine Retirement Authority  (PRA) to foreigners and overseas Filipinos. It entitles the holder to multiple-entry privileges with the right to stay permanently/indefinitely in the Philippines. Who may apply for Special Retiree’s Resident Visa (SRRV)? A retiree who applies for a Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV) has the option to enroll to the program based from his retirement status. SEE The Philippine Embassy for More Information CLICK HERE

The answer is simply – NO they can not. This is probably one of the biggest mistake you can do before you know what you are doing – so how is it done? – contact us HERE